* Improved MIDI Out module, less glitchy. * File Dialog Module - Fixed bug when extension blank. * VST3 - Improved patch recall and saving on text controls. * VST3 - Popup menu displays 'ticks'. * VST3 - Fixed bug where Sub-controls pins not initialised when set to zero. * Fixed Scope3 not working * Fixed glitches when changing the name of a Switch module's plugs.
* VST3 - Increased size of communication buffer between GUI and DSP from 1kB to 1MB. * Fixed MIDI Hold pedal with multiple MIDI-CVs * MIDI-CV Fixed mono note priority. * VST3 - Fixed SDK GUI Modules not working in last release. * SDK - Added support for accessing skins. * Fixed some voice allocation issues in last release.
* VST3 - Text Entry working better. * Find and Replace can now stays open for faster multiple replacements. * Fixed sometimes messed up lines with find and replace. * Fixed some graphic problems. * New Modules - Feedback Float and Int
* Dragged modules now prevented from going completely off screen. * VST3 - 'Patch Mem - Text Out' now working. * VST3 - Polyphony Control module working. * Mac - Mac version of Increment and Spring modules now included.
* VST3 - Fixed crash in FL Studio when opening GUI second time. * cross-platform GFX SDK working better on 64-bit. * Vst plugins made with SE now stamped with SE version number. * Fixed memory leak in cross-platform GFX.
* VST3 - 'Outputs as Stereo Pairs' and Output Channel naming working. * X-Mix - fixed output status bug. * Structure windows are now smaller (to save RAM) but grow bigger as you add modules. * VST2 - Upgraded to VST2.4 support.